- Do you need a flexible class schedule or just don't have time for a traditional class?
- Are you on bed rest?
- Have you given birth before and are looking for a refresher class?
- Are you deaf or hard of hearing?
- Want to review or supplement information covered in your group or private class?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then our award winning online childbirth class is the perfect class for you. While nothing can replace the personal connection of an on-site childbirth class, you'll learn the same essential information.
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy what's happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Learn about labor preparing for birth, pre-labour signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labour process, and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners, and more
- Medical Options birth plan, informed choice, pain relief, and more
- Prepare for you baby's arrival newborn characteristics, behaviour, bonding, feeding, going home, safety, and more
- Know what to expect after giving birth physical changes, emotions, lifestyle changes, adjustment to parenthood, and more
Included is a personal connection with...
- Full access to an experienced Certified Childbirth Educator and Doula, by email, to help answer questions you may have and and offer tips and information about community resources and services
- A Prenatal Class Tour of The Scarborough Hospital's Family Maternity Centre, guided by your Certified Childbirth Educator
$130 for 12-week access